In order to get yourself a grand cash prize of $1000 or any of the ten $100 prizes, fill the online Rite Aid Survey at the web link storesurvey.riteaid.com!
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation was established back in the year 1902 in the state of Scranton, Pennsylvania and is essentially a drug store chain in the United States of America. The company is special in providing health and fitness services in the country. Rite Aid is basically a corporation of the Fortune 500 Company and stands to be the third biggest pharmacy chain in America.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online Rite Aid Survey
In order to win amazing cash prizes worth the value $1000 then complete the Rite Aid Survey by reading and following the step by step guideline given below to easily finish the whole of survey:
- Click the official URL to open the main page for the Rite Aid Survey at www.riteaid.com
- Your web browser will grant you entry into the main page of the Rite Aid
- Now select either English or Spanish as the language to take the Rite Aid Survey in
- Then give the cashier code and the code of the survey based on 16 digits written on the transaction bill from your last visit to Rite Aid
- Then click the “Next” button to continue
- Now provide answers or ratings to all the questions in the Rite Aid Survey regarding the sort of experience you had at the store or if you liked the company’s services or not
- Now go through the rules and the winner’s list for taking part in the Rite Aid Survey lucky draw.
- In the end submit your completed Rite Aid