Here at Subway, it is the first priority of the company to satisfy their customers with fresh subs that taste great! Subway lovers can easily tell about their experience at Subway branch. We love to make changes according to what people want and need so tell us now!
Subway was founded in August 1965; about 51 years ago. The names of the founders are Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck/ the headquarters are in Milford, Connecticut, United States. It is a private fast food chain that is famous for its sandwiches (subs) and salads. It is also one of the fastest growing restaurant with about more than 45000 franchises in 112 different countries all over the world. And the half of the number of stores are present in United States. The products this restaurant serves also include pizzas, salads, submarine sandwiches, etc.
Step by Step Guide to fill and submit the Subway Survey Online
Tell the company about your recent visit at Subway and let them know what it was like being there. So follow the steps that are there below to complete the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Get a device that connects to internet easily!
- Click open the web page link that is just below
- Main page of Subway Survey will open in front of you.
- Start by entering the restaurant number that is present on the top of your receipt.
- Then press ‘Submit’ and the survey will open on a new tab.
- Answer the questions honestly and also share your views in the comments box.
- Then enter your personal information and press ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a free cookie next time you visit subway.
- And also that, you can fill this survey in every 30 days. So visit the web page again after 30 days and you can win another free cookie again.